Sunday, May 8, 2016

Birthday Gift of my Frined

Birthday Gift
Birthday gift of my friend "Ahammad" Ii is my panting for gift and I made it very beautifully of won mind. There are all people like my photo that I panted. Let me, My introduce and about my friend.  
Hi, My Name is Aminul Islam. Its my first gift of my Friend 28apr,2016. I am not a professional artist but I love to art everything. I art many picture of my house. As like my friend, nature, man etc. Birthday gift of my friend is really beautiful that i celebrate all of my friend. We all friend are going to various place. The day is very enjoyable and I is my memorable day. We are 5 friends and every year have different month birthday. That is good day. 

 If you see all the picture so please click me.    

1 comment:

  1. Picture ta onek sondor ... Birthday Gift onek mojar....

    ReplyDelete